TouchPoint - EPoS Terminal Software
TouchPoint is effortless to use, reliable and proven over two decades. Today’s TouchPoint is more powerful than ever and is trusted worldwide by businesses to perform how they need it, when they need it. It is simple to operate and easy to learn, so staff can begin making sales with minimal training. From multi-site restaurant chains to independent retailers, TouchPoint is designed for any business in any sector.
Easy to Use
A touch screen till with simple keyboard layouts for easy navigation. Customisable button colours and graphics, and a graphical table plan. The till is simple for staff to learn and operate.
Rely on TouchPoint to ask the right questions at the right time so you know sales opportunities aren’t being missed. When an item is scanned TouchPoint prompts staff to talk about offers and deals.
- Intuitive keyboard layouts for easy navigation and simple for staff to operate
- Make sales, float clerks, use and pay off tables, split a bill and print orders directly into the kitchen without a reliance on the internet.
- Accounts details are integrated into the till so you know your customers and where they are spending their money
- Run targeted promotions and point schemes, create vouchers and gift cards that will keep your customers coming back time and again.
- Entice customers with a range of promotional features: Mix & Match offers, Set Menus and Discount Vouchers.
- Capture start and end times for employees’ shift work to record working hours to assist with payroll administration.
- Integrated CCTV syncs with the audit trail, meaning you get operation information overlaid on CCTV playback. See what’s happening at the till and by whom.
TouchPoint - Product Overview
- Graphical Table Plan - Visual representation of service areas with multiple levels and numbered tables.
- Product Image Buttons - Identify products by picture without reading the button name.
- Clerk Language Selection - Change language for the operator that signs on to the system.
- Kitchen Translation - Orders can be printed or displayed in the kitchen in a secondary language for when kitchen staff are predominantly non-native readers.
- Prompts To Upsell - Create upselling suggestions when specific products are sold.
- Stock Count On Sales Screen - Show stock quantities on product buttons for specials and other limited quantity items.
- Inhibit Sales Of Low Stock Items - Prevent sales of products when their stock limits are reached.
- Split Bill - Takes the pressure off staff, automatically calculate split bill values.
- Allergen Info - Allergen information can be held against each product, and is highlighted onscreen at the point of sale.
- Points Scheme- Collected on value of a sale, or on specific products for a deferred discount or in exchange for a product at a later date.
- Discounts - Provide a discount rate for purchases on a whole sale or specific products.
- Loyalty Prices - Shift to a different price list for product specific discounts.
- Gift Cards - Create gift cards of any value to use against a transaction.
- Photo ID - Ensure that loyalty cards are used by the right person with photo verification at the till.
- Cashless - Add funds to an account for cashless environments such as a canteen, leisure centre or members club.
- Mix n Match Offers - Includes discounts, Buy-One-Get-One-Free, discounted cheapest item, as well as set price promotions.
- Set Menus - Set price for two, three or more course meals.
- Vouchers -Discount vouchers and codes can be used for promotional campaigns.
- Clock In & Out - Capture start and end times for employees shift work to record working hours to assist with payroll administration.
- Clerk Audit Trail - All clerk operations are recorded within the system’s Journal. Identify training issues and make sure the right buttons are being pressed.
- Secure Operator Sign On - Unique sign-on methods include unique sign-on number, iButton, magnetic card, RFID and biometrics. Ensure users only access their allocated features, and monitor operations with the audit trail.
- Staff Incentives - Incentivise best performing staff, and keep track using the standard reports.
- Integrated CCTV - Integrated CCTV syncs with the audit trail, meaning you get operational information overlaid on CCTV playback. See what’s happening at the till and by whom.
TouchPoint is Secure
Most business owners will be aware of theft that comes from outside sources, and will normally have processes in place to monitor and combat theft by customers. However, a business can also be impacted by the actions of those from within. Insider theft is often harder to tackle because it can go undetected. TouchPoint will help you detect, deter and mitigate threat of fraud.
Secure sign on
Staff can sign onto TouchPoint securely with fingerprint, iButton, magnetic or Mifare card sign on.
TouchPoint integrates with your CCTV displaying transaction information.
Clerk Audit Trail
All clerk operations are recorded within the system’s Journal. Identify training issues and make sure the right buttons are being pressed.
TouchPoint ensures your business keeps trading even during unforeseen events
- No internet connection
Make sales, float clerks, use and pay off tables, split a bill and print orders directly into the kitchen without a reliance on the internet.
- Power cuts
Sales are stored locally, so in the event of a power cut you’ll find you haven’t lost any data.
Modern Touchscreen Tills
From the robust to the ultra-compact, we're confident an AURES POS terminal is an excellent starting point to build any hospitality or retail EPOS solution.
Real Time Reports
Cloud based reporting tools provide a complete real-time understanding of your business. Analyse trends, control stock and update your products and prices from anywhere in the world.
Integrated Card Payments
Connect your card machine to your POS to eliminate costly input errors, remove the need for manual entry, simplify end of day cash up and have faster transactions.