TouchKitchen from ICRTouch transforms the way food orders are processed. From starters through to dessert, customer orders are organised on a kitchen screen for easy ticket management.
No Missed Orders
With TouchKitchen, orders can’t be misplaced and they can be recalled even after they’ve been cleared.
Cook timers let the chef know what is next. Utilise one-shot timers or reset timers on individual tickets.
TouchKitchen not only provides information ticket by ticket, but it can also show the chef a summary of everything that is on the list to cook.
Urgent orders can be received with favourable timers to get them through quickly.
Orders can be shelved between courses and cleared when the entire meal is completed.
Order Ready Notification
Link with digital signage to alert customers that an order is ready, or a ticket can be printed at the counter.
No Lost Tickets
Digital tickets go straight through to the kitchen. No tickets get dropped and no information gets lost or misinterpreted.
- Orders can be shelved between courses and cleared when the entire meal is completed.
- Information is clear and legible, and there is no room for misunderstanding what has been ordered.
- Orders can’t be misplaced and they can be recalled even after they’ve been cleared.
- Urgent orders can be received with favourable timers to get them through quickly.
- Linking with digital signage alerts customers that an order is ready to be collected, or a ticket can be printed at the counter to signal waiting staff for service.
- Customise your theme and add your logo to match your branding.
Kitchen Display Screen
- Fail-safe & robust
Designed for 24/7 continuous operation in a demanding kitchen environment.
- Easy to clean
Smooth, easy to clean surfaces, the Cuisinno has no air vents through which water, filth or grease could enter.
- Temperature resistant
Designed to cope with temperatures between 0°C and 50°C.