Mobile PoS - Handheld Ordering
Increase your turnover and improve customer service with the NCR Orderman 7. When paired with ICR’s PocketTouch software, Alliance Till Systems can create an integrated, easy to use mobile EPoS solution, customised to your individual business needs.
Unlike tablet devices, the Orderman connects to your EPoS via radio waves rather than using wi-fi, making it more reliable when submitting orders.
Waiting staff have increased contact with customers, leading to speedier service and faster table turnover. With orders being sent directly to the till and kitchen printer, there’s no risk of additional drinks orders being forgotten by a server or items getting missed from a bill.
Easy to use, the Orderman 7 will save time, reduce costs and improve efficiency of your business. Customers can expect up to 25% increase in sales.
Robust & Versatile
Designed specifically for the tough hospitality environment, the Orderman is robust, reliable hardware that is both water and shock resistant. With 18 hours battery life and a clear, bright HD display – designed to adapt to sunlight.
- 5” high contrast HD screen – easy to read outdoors
- 5 year expected service life
- Shock resistant: designed to survive drops from 1.2 meters
- Dust and water resistant
- 18 hours battery life
- Outstanding ergonomics for a secure grip
- Safety cord to prevent the handheld from falling to the ground
- 2 year standard warranty – can be extended to up to 5 years
- Charging Station - low-cost station to recharge a single handheld
- Dual-Charge Service Station - simultaneously recharge one handheld and a additional battery
- Multi Service Station - store and recharge 5 handhelds and 5 additional batteries
- Belt Printer - ideal for outdoor use
- Leather Pouch
- Capacitive Stylus
- Alliance Till Systems are Gold Partners with NCR Orderman, global market leader of radio ordering systems in the hospitality industry
- Ordermans are used in more than 55,000 restaurants in 45 countries worldwide
- 25+ years experience in developing hardware specifically for hospitality
- Orderman devices come with up to 5 years all-included, no hassle warranty
"Orderman is very user-friendly and has allowed us to spend more time with customers instead of time going to the fixed terminals. The durability and comfort of the handhelds has been a great benefit. Overall we are very satisfied with the product."
Revolutionary handheld software solution designed and developed specifically for hospitality.
PocketTouch offers precision control of its floorplan. Easy to navigate, designed for speed. You can take an order, pay and print a receipt direct from the table with PocketTouch. Your customers experience shorter waiting times and staff are always on hand to serve.
Tea Garden, Mallaig
"Moving from paper-based checks to handheld digital ordering, the difference in speed from the table to kitchen is incredible. "
"Today there are high expectations from customers, and with the Orderman system people feel like they’re getting great service immediately."
Real Time Reports
Cloud based reporting tools provide a complete real-time understanding of your business. Analyse trends, control stock and update your products from anywhere in the world.
From the robust to the ultra-compact, we're confident an AURES POS terminal is an excellent starting point to build any hospitality EPOS solution.
Free standing or wall-mouted touchscreen kiosks allow customers to avoid queues and provide excellent interactive customer experience.
Connect your card machine to your POS to eliminate costly input errors, simplify end of day cash up and have faster transactions.